Just one pilot's attempt at taking an interesting picture every trip, often with a story to go with it. Come along for the ride.

For more recent posts, go to my site www.kentwien.com

Monday, September 17, 2007

Ruthann is coming for a visit...

Those of you who follow the comments here and on the old blog may remember Ruthann, who I 'chatted' with via radio when flying over Ireland.  Well, she's doing a whirlwind tour of the U.S. and she just happens to be stopping by for a visit.  It's always a nice idea to invite internet stalkers to your home for a visit.  We might even have her babysit the kids.


Read about her amazing time this summer in the U.S. here.

7 comments:

Random said...

Keep this plugging stuff up and I may reach 100,000 views before I get back to Ireland!

Ruthann

Neil said...

Sounds fun. the bit about "internet stalker" made me chuckle.

Jamie D said...

haha lol same here neil!

Ruthann said...

I recommend a stopover at Kent's to the other stalkers out there.

Tim_Egl_Rj_Driver said...

I had one of those stalker type friend but this one was a sabre stalker

Anonymous said...

We need to see pictures of the
new and improved swingset!

Kent Wien said...

Ok, I'll post before and after shots when I finish. Now, back to work! (I mean swing set building work - not flying much on reserve this month.)

Kent's Most Recent Gadling Posts

My favorite new gadget:

Blog Archive

Kent's Flickr Pics

Fly For Fun. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Twitter Updates

What best describes you?

About Me

My photo
Exeter, New Hampshire, United States
Grew up in Alaska, went to high school and college in Washington State. Commercial pilot since 1990.

Quick Linker