Just one pilot's attempt at taking an interesting picture every trip, often with a story to go with it. Come along for the ride.

For more recent posts, go to my site www.kentwien.com

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Cockpit Chronicles: How pilots stay proficient


I just got back from training last week.  It's such a nice feeling to get that over with.  Here are all the details of the week in Dallas.

On another note, Nielson has just come out with it's Blog ratings for February and Gadling was ranked as the #1 in growth and #3 overall!  I was blown away.  Here's a NYT story on the results. I think "Cockpit Chronicles" has a good home!

1 comment:

Dave said...

Fantastic post Kent! I like the look of the glass-cockpit 767 cockpit. Our flying club has just taken delivery of its first G1000 equipped Cessna 172 and I can't wait to fly it!

Cheers, and happy flying.

Dave

Kent's Most Recent Gadling Posts

My favorite new gadget:

Blog Archive

Kent's Flickr Pics

Fly For Fun. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Twitter Updates

What best describes you?

Quick Linker