Just one pilot's attempt at taking an interesting picture every trip, often with a story to go with it. Come along for the ride.

For more recent posts, go to my site www.kentwien.com

Sunday, February 3, 2008

2 Day London - "Europe without the jetlag"

I've been busy catching up on the past few trips to post over at Gadling. The response there and the number of readers has been pretty exciting. I'm having fun with it so far.

So rather than repeat my post, take a look at "Cockpit Chronicles: Europe without the jetlag."

Another post about a Miami turn is coming later today.

I'm flying home tonight with the goal of NOT learning the score of the Superbowl that I'm recording at home. This is going to be incredibly difficult since we'll be flying into Boston. The company often sends us print outs of the score and it's always discussed over ATC frequencies as well. So I'm giving myself about a 5% chance.

I think we've come up with a good name for the Q&A section. Justin suggested "Plane Answers" which I thought fit perfecty. So look for that to come soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Plane Answers" - perfect!

Kent's Most Recent Gadling Posts

My favorite new gadget:

Blog Archive

Kent's Flickr Pics

Fly For Fun. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Twitter Updates

What best describes you?

Quick Linker