Just one pilot's attempt at taking an interesting picture every trip, often with a story to go with it. Come along for the ride.

For more recent posts, go to my site www.kentwien.com

Monday, May 5, 2008

The Airline industry's newest business model: Desperate Housewives


Sunrise in Barbados
Originally uploaded by Fly For Fun
Two trips in one blog post this time! A Miami turn and a three-day with Barbados and Miami layovers.

The talk of the cockpit revolves around what's going on with the latest merger rumors. I think we only need to look at a typical episode of Desperate Housewives to see where the industry is heading.

After these two trips, I'm off for the next couple of weeks. Time to visit my mother-in-law in Germany with my wife and two kids.

I'll still put out a couple of Plane Answers every Friday, though.

Kent's Most Recent Gadling Posts

My favorite new gadget:

Blog Archive

Kent's Flickr Pics

Fly For Fun. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Twitter Updates

What best describes you?

About Me

My photo
Exeter, New Hampshire, United States
Grew up in Alaska, went to high school and college in Washington State. Commercial pilot since 1990.

Quick Linker