Just one pilot's attempt at taking an interesting picture every trip, often with a story to go with it. Come along for the ride.

For more recent posts, go to my site www.kentwien.com

Monday, May 5, 2008

The Airline industry's newest business model: Desperate Housewives


Sunrise in Barbados
Originally uploaded by Fly For Fun
Two trips in one blog post this time! A Miami turn and a three-day with Barbados and Miami layovers.

The talk of the cockpit revolves around what's going on with the latest merger rumors. I think we only need to look at a typical episode of Desperate Housewives to see where the industry is heading.

After these two trips, I'm off for the next couple of weeks. Time to visit my mother-in-law in Germany with my wife and two kids.

I'll still put out a couple of Plane Answers every Friday, though.

Kent's Most Recent Gadling Posts

My favorite new gadget:

Blog Archive

Kent's Flickr Pics

Fly For Fun. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Twitter Updates

What best describes you?

Quick Linker