Just one pilot's attempt at taking an interesting picture every trip, often with a story to go with it. Come along for the ride.

For more recent posts, go to my site www.kentwien.com

Friday, April 18, 2008

Plane Answers: "When did first class become the crew lounge?"


Just in the nick of time, I managed to post another Plane Answers over at Gadling. This one deals with a miffed passenger who wonders why crew members are allowed to sit in first class when there are plenty of open seats in coach available for them. I try my best to politely answer his query.

I'm just finishing up a post about Caracas and New York City, but I've been called out on another three day trip that doesn't have much time available for blogging.

I managed to get a line for next month. I'm hoping to trade around for some of the Paris trips that happen to start on May 1st.

1 comment:

Heather Poole said...

Like I said on the Glading website, we do pay for those seats - with our blood sweat and tears! And HOPEFULLY that's where you'll find me tomorrow - in a big fat comfy first class seat. And congrats on the cool Gadling gig! Fun blog

Happy Travels!

Kent's Most Recent Gadling Posts

My favorite new gadget:

Blog Archive

Kent's Flickr Pics

Fly For Fun. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Twitter Updates

What best describes you?

Quick Linker