Just one pilot's attempt at taking an interesting picture every trip, often with a story to go with it. Come along for the ride.

For more recent posts, go to my site www.kentwien.com

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Video clips from the cockpit window

I've collected a few video clips from the past few months and I thought I'd share them with you. If I can't make any trip reports right now, I may as well catch up on some of the things I've wanted to post here.  This one minute clip is a collection of 17 clips taken either above 10,000 feet or on the taxiway when the parking brake was set.  It gives a sense of some of the sights you see when flying.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice videos, make sure to be politically correct about that sterile cockpit policy :)

Anonymous said...

Another great video, Kent!

Anonymous said...

Awesome video Kent

Unknown said...

Nice little collection of video clips there.

Jamie

Yonas H. said...

Nice vid. I never realized how close other planes can get!

Kent's Most Recent Gadling Posts

My favorite new gadget:

Blog Archive

Kent's Flickr Pics

Fly For Fun. Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr

Twitter Updates

What best describes you?

Quick Linker